Finally got my two long year tattoo finished!! Check it out and let me know what u think!
So fingers what can u do with them? The tickle, they tingle, they soothe and caress. Here’s how to make the most of ur foreplay with ur hands.
1. Caress- run ur hands sensually over ur partner, touching all those hot spots that don’t normally get attention. You’ll know when u find one. Ur partner will react in some way. Stiffen, moan, writhe.
2. Soothe- rub it partners back in slow circles, waves or finger light touches. Vary your technique and speed for optimal stimulation.
3. Massage- use ur hands and fingertips to massage ur partner front and back. Soles of the feet, calves, thighs, inner thigh, belly, chest, back, and arms. Again vary between hard and soft and watch for ur partners reactions. Find what they like, what makes them moan or what the don’t like and don’t forget the shoulders and neck.
Ticking- play a game find where ur partner is ticklish and cress there lightly. It will usually light the up and turn sensual.
There is always the inside and outside massage for a woman. Focus on her clit and outlet lips. Then the inside. Find the area that stimulates her most. Some times it’s two fingers crooked and held just inside the top of her opening opposite her clit. Sometimes it a gentle massage of her cervix or behind it. Be careful with this one as it can hurt if ur not used to being touched there regularly.
On a man u can massage his shaft using different techniques with ur hands. And don’t forget his boys. Those are important but unless ur into torture or he is be gentle.
And above all have fun!
Yeah I said it, fucking. What is the difference? Here’s some tips and hints.
1. U know ur making love when it’s slow and sensual.
2. If he kisses ur tenderly and then glides slowly inside u, ur probably making love.
3. If he kisses ur forehead and cuddle u afterward, u just made love.
4. If you kiss his neck softly and lick slowly at his ear as he takes u and u gaze in the eyes of a quiet orgasm, ur probably making love.
5. U know for sure if ur making love when he tenderly leads u to the bedroom by the hand, strips ur clothes slowly and lays u out on the bed.
1. U rip each others clothes off on the way to the bedroom.
2. He bites ur neck, leaves marks and a hickey and it makes u climax…hard!
3. U ride him like a cowgirl on speed.
4. He throws ur legs over his shoulders, doubling u in half and hits ur gspot every time he slams that sucker home.
5. U can’t help but scream his name, oh god, or fuck, fuck me or some variation there of.
And know u know. Ok the pics are pretty tame but I do have boundaries, why r u laughing? I do. Really…
Let’s be honest. How many of u have had oral sex? Is there enough oral foreplay in the world? Let’s boost those numbers shall we.
1. Kissing- kissing can be one of the most erotic adventures in foreplay. Deep passionate kisses that explore your partners mouth. Mmmmm I love reading about deep kisses how the tongue moves over the teeth and tongue exploring all the dark recesses. When you kiss open your mouth! There is nothing worse than trying to kiss someone who won’t let you in, trust me I speak from experience.
2. Licking and kissing- when exploring your partners body, lick then kiss. The neck, behind the ears, the shoulder, collar bone, chest, nipples, breasts, belly button, inner thigh, behind the knee, ankle and inner arm. These are all erogenous zones that lack enough exploration. Lav with your tongue then place a tender or wet sucking kiss.
3. Biting- oh dear god bite me anywhere on the neck and I come unglued. Behind the ear is another favorite place of mine too. Biting can be so erotic, soft and tender or bites with the intention of marking get me going. Not only can you bite the neck but the rest of the body as well. If you are very careful about it you can bite the labia and clit eve the cock and glands. Make sure your partner enjoys this kind of attention before you do it though.
4. Laving- I hope I spelled that right. Taste your partner. Run your tongue over their body and taste them. This also works in blow jobs and pussy eating. Run your tongue over the labia and inside. Run your tongue up and down the shaft and over the head. Pretend it’s a lolly. I know several men who would rather have this than being sucked to the back of your throat.
5. Sucking- no we are not talking about hickeys although they can be fun. Sucking skin into your mouth and then biting it or licking it while it’s between your lips is another good way to arouse your partner. Again you follow the erogenous zones and find out what they like best. The clit can be taken between the lips and licked like this, or the cock. Keep the pressure on while you tongue it.
All in all tasting your partner and oral can be a lot of fun. Want a new area to explore? Try the toes. They can be a big turn on to both men and women. Also don’t forget thumb sucking. While doing it for extended periods of time can be detrimental to ur teeth, thumb sucking can be very erotic.
So I am on vacation at Disneyland!! So excited to be here and sampling some of the yummiest food ever! The Disney chefs are truly amazing people! Last night we stopped and bought hazelnut coffee and desserts to share! We had a chocolate tart, chocolate cheesecake and the most luscious of all a chocolate raspberry with chocolate mousse cupcake. I swear it was damn near orgasm worthy. There were fresh raspberries in the middle!! I could only eat about half of it it was so rich! But absolutely decadent! And I took a picture!
I also go a new teddy bear named Duffy! He is so soft and sweet! I wanted one since last time we visited but was to afraid of looking silly. We this time I bought one and carried his around the park with me!! We are having a wonderful time and I will keep u updated!
Have u ever wondered why people get into BDSM? What’s it about? Fear? Pain? Humiliation? For some it is, but ultimately it’s about pushing ur sexual boundaries. How much can i take? Will I break? Am I flexible enough to endure? These are all questions we ask ourselves on a daily basis about daily struggles. A Dom or Domme’s job is to find ur boundaries and push them as far as u can go without hurting u physically, emotionally and mentally.
In my book Bound by Darkness Lila has her boundaries pushed by Simon, however he does it in the wrong way. He doesn’t care if he hurts her he’s on concern is his own pleasure. A real Dom or Domme is concerned about ur pleasure. What turns you on and how to keep u on the razors edge, teetering between losing control and the ultimate sexual pleasure.
For most people it is when they finally give up that control that they find release. Tension melts out of them, stress of the real world fades away and they are suddenly living moment to moment without any cares at all. When u reach that place, a place you have never been before ur ultimate desires are possible. And usually, if they let you, u will orgasm harder than you ever have in ur life.
So what part does fear play? Pushing boundaries is not easy. What are u most frightened of? Being still? The belt? Is there a childhood fear that u need to work out. This is where ur Dom or Domme can help u. Have a conversation tell them ur worries. A real Dom or Domme will welcome this information and use it to help u through this roadblock.
Sometimes things that happen to us as children create a space for us to explore as adults. Being afraid isn’t the end all be all or your life. Now is the time to explore who u are and what u want. Being hyper aware of ur needs and wants is something everyone should be in tune with. Only then can u release ur fear and find ur freedom, sexually or otherwise.
Imagine always having sex mission position. What kind of erotic novel would that make?
There are lots of things that can spice up your bedroom life. What about erotic tickling? Play fighting? There are different things u can do to make ur sex life fun!
1. Tie up ur partner. There are many types of ropes and handcuffs u can use and then tease ur partner mercilessly.
2. Have a tickle fight. Be nice but play! There is nothing wrong with turning into a little kid for a while and indulging that inner part of u.
3. Dress up. From frilly dress, to stocking and garters or even a corset this is a fun easy way to intrigue ur partner and spice up bedroom play.
4. Duct tape, or rather pleasure tape. Strategically placed tape can be a turn on and can also be used to bind hands, feet or breasts.
5. Buy a vibrating cock ring. These are fun for two reasons. First they keep ur partner harder for longer and second the vibrating ones come with a place to rub ur clit. Even Trojan sells these at Walgreens now!
6. Pet play. Dress up as a kitten and prowl ur way around ur partner. Use ur tongue and like him or her like cream.
7. Food play. Introduce some whip cream to the bedroom. This can be put on breasts, cocks or other neither regions.
8. Massage. Use ur favorite perfumed lotion or indulge and buy some massage oils that heat with touch. Everyone on can always use an erotic massage!
9. Treat urself. Have a shower or bubble bath where all u do is play. Use a puff and some regular scented bath gel that u can buy at Walmart and wash ur partner, then have them wash u. Bubbles are fun! Buy some Mr. Bubble and have a bubble bath u can both enjoy. Make it sexy by lighting some candles and turning off the lights.
10. Shave. If you’ve never done it this can be so erotic. Either surprise ur partner by shaving ur nether regions or have ur partner shave u. This can be an erotic experience that can be done on a bed with a cup of warm water, a razor, shaving cream or gel and a towel underneath u. Have fun! And when ur done and cleaned up have ur partner give u a to give bath and blow over ur skin. The sensitivity is amazing and such a turn on. And guys u can do this too. Never shaved? Try it. Women like new things and smooth skin is supper sexy.
So have fun and play with ur partner!